Serving Rochester, NY, Monroe County and surrounding areas.
"Rochester's Premier Sealcoating Company!"
1. How long do I have to stay off of my driveway?
To ensure proper drying, we recommend that you not walk on the driveway for 24 hours. It should remain free of vehicles for 48 hours.
2. Will you come back for the cone?
Kindly Recycle the cone when the driveway is finished drying, or save it for another year.
3. Do I need to be home for the work to be completed?
No. All we need is access to the driveway. If you are not home we will leave an invoice and you can mail in the payment.
4. What payment types do you accept?
Cash, Money order, or Check.
5. What days do you seal?
Every day that it does not rain.
6. What is the sealing process?
We trim back the grass and weeds from the driveway. We use wire brushes to get all dirt and stones and debris off the driveway. We use high powered blowers to clean the driveway. We hand apply the sealer with brushes so you get a nice thick coat. At the end of the driveway we barricade the entrance with a cone.
7. What if it looks like it is going to rain on the scheduled day?
We judge the forecast based on the current information in the morning. If it does rain we will call to reschedule a different date.
8. Does it have to be hot to seal a driveway?
The tempature needs to be 50 degrees and rising for proper drying.
9. How often should I seal my driveway?
We recommend every 2 years